The ever-growing disconnect between business and IT leaders can have some serious consequences. Whereas 25% of offices workers across EMEA believe the CEO should be accountable for cyber attacks, they are frequently kept in the dark by IT leaders about cyber attacks in their company! This key finding of recent VMware research shows the desperate need to rethink security.
You can ask all of your questions on the how to bridge the gap between CEOs and IT leaders in a live social discussion on Thursday 7th July at 11:30am (GMT) – via CrowdChat – with industry experts, including our Rik Ferguson.
An amazing illustrator will bring the topics to life by live-sketching the conversations.
The panel of industry experts ready to answer your questions includes:
- Rik Ferguson @rik_ferguson, VP Security Research at Trend Micro
- Jeremy van Doorn @JCvanDoorn, Director, EMEA SDDC Network & Security Division at VMware
- Joe Baguley @JoeBaguley, VP & CTO, VMware
- Charles Barratt @csbarratt, VMware CTO Ambassador
- Dor Zakai @DorZakai, Director, EU EMEA sales Engineering at VMware AirWatch
- Greg Robertson @GreggRobertson5, Influencer, Xtravirt
- TBC, Palo Alto Networks @PaloAltoNtwks, Partner
Make sure you’re logged into CrowdChat at 11am (GMT) on July 7th to join the #SecurityDisconnect debate.