The Randstad Group is currently in the process of consolidating and centralizing its IT infrastructure across 30 IT departments, and will be providing service to more than 40 operating countries across four continents. To ensure the new infrastructure will have optimal security the company selected Trend Micro as its cloud security solution partner for the next five years.
”We found in Trend Micro the perfect combination of an effective and scalable platform to fulfill Randstad’s security requirements,” said Bernardo Payet, general manager for Randstad Global IT Solutions
Trend Micro is proud to support the Randstad Group and help the company embrace cloud technologies into its new infrastructure. Attributes of Trend Micro Deep Security that appealed to Randstad when selecting a cloud security provider, include:
- Status as market leader in server protection solutions
- Complete set of security controls – which are entirely host and consumption-based
- Automated policy-based protection
- Pay as you go platform
- Supports DevOps processes and container technology integrating with Splunk and ServiceNow
- Integrated with a large number of Microsoft and Linux server platforms – offering fast and effective protection against vulnerabilities
To read more about the collaboration between Randstad Group and Trend Micro visit here.